Friday, November 21, 2014

My Results On Free Traffic Lists!#traffic#freetraffic#safelistreviews#bestfreetraffic#Affiliatemarketing#internetmarketingonabugget

Hi Everyone!

So I have been doing a study on generating free traffic with safelists and the results are in! Some of them DO work! Unfortunately most of them don't.

Are you surprised though really? This testing has been going on for over 3 months so I have a great sample size to analyze. So how does this benefit you? Well I have done all the heavy lifting. I put the time and effort into finding the ones that I would recommend to everyone.

Now, there are some things you must know. They are all FREE to join! Everyone you join will of course have an upsell page, where they try to upgrade you into a monthly plan. This gives you the ability to mail to their members more frequently and at a much greater amount in a single mailing.


So within this report, you are going to not only see which ones work, saving you tons of time, but also my recommendations about which ones the upgrade makes sense to spend the money on!

So here is the criteria; I joined 35 different free mailers! Each one is similar and their ease of use, is also very similar, so you don't have to be a genious to put together an email, link it to an affiliate offer and shoot it off to 2,000-3,000 or even 5,000 people at a time.

I based my results on 2 things, which services consistently had high CTR's(actual click thru rates), and conversions. Pretty simple. But this was a lot of work, so I hope you appreciate this.

As a matter of fact, I was going to put this in a PDF report and charge everyone $4.99 for it! But I have decided to let you grab this knowledge for free! Now I will tell you, I am creating a more in depth free traffic report tied into high converting affiliate programs that I will be coming out with next week and that PDF is going to be for sale @$7.00.

It will be the best $7 you have ever spent, especially if you are relatively new to internet marketing! But for now I am giving you the links below of the top 4 FREE traffic safelists you must join right away, if you want to see instant results for your affiliate marketing efforts.

VERY IMPORTANT!! Each one of these links wil bring you to the Free sign up page of the sites. I highly recommend buying the lowest upsell for each program. Why? Because these sites are worth every penny and you will see even better results from the upgrade!! DO NOT buy Their Platinum or GOLD package unless money is no object! It is for me so I went with the bronze or silver membership on these sites because they usually give you a whole lot of extra benefits for the cheapest investment.
These one time offers, are affordable and HIGHLY recommended. They will run you between $4.95-6.97 per month but you get to mail 1,000's more members much more frequently, like every 2 days as opposed to 500 members per week!

So here it goes, if you can't afford the money for the smallest upgrade for all pick the top 2 and upgrade those. It will more than pay off for you!!

There are only 4 so here it goes;
#4 Consistent CTR of 10%!! On every mail I sent!

#3 Always 10% + Click Thru Rates! Very Active membership!

#2 Amazing 12% + Click Through Rates! Large Membership That Actually Buy!! UPGRADE ON THIS ONE!!

#1 !2%+ Click Thru Rates! If they Members Don't Click You Get Your Credits Back! Targeted Buyer's!! This sites Members Buy What You Are Promoting!!

Please do what I recommend and you will be well on your way to making money with virtually free traffic!! This is by far the cheapest way to make sales with your offers!! Take action on each one! They are worth your time joining! It only takes about 2 minutes to join each one! Do it now and reach 30,000 interested buyer's or more per week!!! Let me know how you are doing!! I know this works!!

TO YOUR SUCCESS!! FINALLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment