Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Local List Machine 2.0 Is Closed!#freeleads#howtosucceedonline#missedopportunity

Hi Everyone!

Well just as promised those crazy kids, Cameron & Kenny have closed Local List Machine 2.0! That's right, Local List Machine 2.0 is closed, never to be seen or taught again!

I would like to thank everyone that visited this blog during the promotion and the 1 and only person who had the sense enough to buy, we'll call him Andre, will be well on his way to making a 6 figure income, within a very short time!#honestreviews


I hope you all realize that I don't use any false shenanigan's on this blog or in my video reviews! I believe in what I promote, unlike many internet marketers and hopefully you will start trusting what I recommend when I promote something.#keystosuccess

I also want to point out that I am a relatively successful afilliate marketer , who has never once had a customer buy something on my recommendation and then asked for a refund! NEVER!! I am very proud of that statistic more than any other one.#trustiseverything

I hope you will continue to follow this blog, because my main goal is to get people making money and being free from their daily stuff that most of you hate!

I am going to continue to find great courses, software and methods that really work and I can only hope that in the future, you take my advice and buy it!

I hardly ever ask or receive a review copy, mainly because I really don't believe in it. I think it compromises your objective opinion. Just think, someone sends you a FREE review copy of their course and it is only human nature to want to give it a glowing review.

I prefer to purchase the items in advance, go through it with a fine tooth comb, actually put the stuff to the test and make sure it does what it says it does.

Do I sometimes lose money with this philosophy? Absolutely. Is it worth it though? You bet it is. Because then you hopefully believe me when I tell you it is great and you will make money or it works as advertised!

Don't you think that is invaluable ? I do, and that's how I'm going to continue to operate. I am here to help you! I have had success in the business world that most people can't even fathom ,and now its time to give back and help people.

You know there is a very tiny difference between someone who is very successful and someone that just can't seem to succeed. I know what that difference is having hired, coached, trained 100's of employees in my time(27+ years) as a business owner and entrepreneur.

I am simply here to help. 

Well that's all I have to say for now. Thank you for following. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel, it is Joe Leary, by the way. And keep following this blog! I really appreciate it.

I wish everyone a very Happy Healthy Thanksgiving and holiday season!

Cheers,

Joe Leary
The Honest Internet Reviewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment