Saturday, May 10, 2014

Free Squeeze Page Builder!!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, hopefully one of many that will provide people who are trying to set up an internet marketing business from home!
I will be honest and upfront and will never promote anything that I haven't used, or bad mouth a product I haven't used myself. I have been blogging now for about 3 years and really haven't made any money blogging. I have several blogs which has gotten a ton of traffic, but no one ever seems to buy anything I promote? Do you feel my pain? Well I know a lot of people that have made money at it, but that isn't the only reason I am doing this. I will hopefully point you in the right direction and save you a ton of time, money and heartache along the way!
You know rule number 1 everywhere you look is, here it comes!!! "THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST"!!
Well that's for sure, so how do you go about building a list anyway? Well first, you need an autoresponder. I use Aweber. Getresponse is another one that I have tried out and it is pretty good also. I just prefer Aweber, you can do your homework and choose who you like. Then you need a squeeze page! This is the tool you dangle in front of prospective customer's and people that will opt-in to your list. I just found the greatest, easiest little tool on the planet and it is on the top right of this blog, in the right column. It is called 90 second Squeeze Page Builder! It is completely FREE to join and you can literally create a squeeze page in 90 seconds(It took me 45 seconds)! They have a member's area if you need help but you won't because if I can do it you can too! You can use your squeeze page for just about anything, give out a free pdf report, promote an affiliate offer, give them something of real value and in return, they will sign up to your list! This is completely free and although there aren't millions of templates to choose from, they are all serviceable and look professional. They have all been tested to convert and that is just about all you should care about anyway! So for now click on the banner to the right and get your squeeze page for free! The next post will be about autoresponder's and s free report about setting up a sustainable business in the niche you choose! Good Luck and I hope you keep on visiting the blog!1
Joe Leary

No comments:

Post a Comment