Friday, September 9, 2016

Effortless Email Prospecting Service No Selling Just Results!#localconsultingtips#emailsalestips

Effortless Email Prospecting Service No Selling Just Results!

So you hate rejection as much as the next person right? I mean knocking on doors, or calling on the phone and getting rejected isn't your idea of spending a perfect day I would guess, correct?

Well Luther Landro doesn't think so either so he has come up with this great method authoring these emails that sell themselves to local businesses! You are shown by Luther these really simple google hacks that find local businesses who already need the service that you are going to pitch. So then, he has spent a ton of time and effort wording these emails so you aren't selling, you are pointing it out and telling them you can help them, but it is done in such a way that you aren't pushy or annoying or whatever, but what happens is it psychologically hits the correct triggers to these owners and then the owner is picking up the phone and calling you! Wow, talk about refreshing!#localbusinessleads

 Luther is getting about a 50% return call rate, and he is sending out about 6 or 7 emails a day. Between the google hacks and research you have to do, this takes about an hour a day.  An hour a day and you are landing clients that are giving you jobs that are generally thousands of dollars! This method sounds crazy but it works and it really is extremely simple. A little research, you copy and paste his templates he gives you, and you wait for the owner to cal you! How cool is that?
This method might be hard to believe but I can attest along with Luther's Sales page this works, and it works better than you can ever imagine! The other thing is, he gives you 60 days to land 3 clients that pay you $5,000 or more or you get your money back!!! I don't know about you, but that it backing your STUFF up! If you are willing to put in the hour a day, and with my help, which I'll be happy to give you, this will work and you will be laughing all the way to the bank because it gets better! All of the jobs can be outsourced for pennies on the dollar!! You don't even have to touch it!! I mean who wouldn't try this? You'd have to be insane to risk $27 plus the OTO's to take in $5,$10,$15,000 per week!!!! right? Well I think you would, you have to give this a try! If you need a push, I'll push you, if you need help, I'm here! I'm telling you, try it and you are going to be amazed at the success rate! This is serious money we are talking about and much of it, rolls into recurring payments! This is a darn good way to make a very, very, lucrative living!! So just watch my video! The link to the Sales Page is right in the video, so click on the link in the video and take a flyer on this! Contact me when you do, and we will get going with this right away! You are staring at a very nice six figure business and more if you really want to drive this method! It is possible, I know it is! Here's the video!

Get this method. It is your key to freedom! It really is!

This is no hard selling, no auto responders, no websites, no technical skills! All you need to do is a little research, a rolodex with dependable outsourcers and the will to make a boat load of money!

Do you have that? I sure hope you do, because that is what you are getting handed to you on a silver platter! Not only that but I promise I'll help you in anyway I can! What does that mean? Just what I said. You are getting someone who owned a $37 million business for over 17 years! I know I can assist you with this. Nobody else is offering this type of hands on bonus, I know believe me.

So take a shot at this, you won't fail unless you don't put the hour a day in! It's that simple. Go for it. You won't regret it that's for sure!
Here is the link 1 more time. It's your time, make it your time, make the money you always dreamed of. Be a success. It isn't hard, it just takes determination and a system. The system is all here, now it's just up to you. What are you going to choose?


OK GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE EFFORTLESS EMAIL SYSTEM!

You can do this! I know you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment