Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pool Side Profits Review#laptoplifestyle#affiliatemarketing

Pool Side Profit Review

When I went to start to write about Pool Side Profits Review, I decided to take a little bit of a different approach to my usual way I write these things.
Why?

Well because if anyone thinks they are going to spend $10 on a pdf or 5 part video course and make $100,000 per year, they should be put in a straight jacket and told that it might be time to get a grip on reality!#workfromhome

I got news for ya. It ain't gonna happen! OK? OK. Pheww. There now that that's out of the way, let's talk a little about what Pool Side Profits Review is?

This is a solid piece of work by a good guy, who has figured out that not pulling punches, telling the truth and being as thorough as humanly possible, pays off most of the time. That is just what we have here.#guaranteedmoneymakingformula

Bill Hugall a former, struggling construction worker determined he wanted to get ahead several years ago and it wasn't with a bobcat or a tool belt and some nails. He has done his homework, put the time in and has learned how to market himself as well as teach people how to set up systems that work. That's exactly what you get with Pool Side Profits. A system that is solid and it works, IF you put it to use. It is based on free traffic and that is always a good thing. He uses free traffic and the way he leverages this traffic is smart marketing. Because it is smart marketing the free traffic actually buys stuff, so he makes a living at it. Just like you could, just like I could. The question is, do you want to do it, and if you do, how far are you willing to take it? If your answer really is, as far as I can, you will eventually make a good living following his lead. Why? Because again, the stuff he is teaching in this course is based on solid business practices and good marketing techniques. So if you think you can follow along and do what he shows you, which pretty much is anyone, then buy this course!!


I have 3 words for this course, solid, solid, solid.

The OTO's take this course farther and it is well worth the money he is asking.
It definitely will get you further down the road and closer to making money faster. I would personally say, the OTO's are some of the better one's I have seen offered attached to a course in the last six months anyway. So, if you are serious about making money, buy them, you will make money with them.


Here is my short video review about the course, and I would appreciate it if you watched it, it is only a little over 4 minutes long and will give you my personal opinion after reviewing the course and actually having Bill as a friend on Facebook (full disclosure here!) I think you could spend your money on a lot worse things and definitely on a lot worse internet marketing baloney that's out there! No baloney here, just plenty of red meat, now you sharpen the knife cut it up and consume it!! That's what this comes down to, because the method is bullet proof. So take a look, go ahead, it may help;



So there you have it!! I think I have made my point and if I haven't, I'm sorry I've done Bill a disservice because this course deserves to be out there and to be bought! The reason is, it is a good solid piece of teaching!!After all when it comes right down to it, that's ALL this is! TEACHING. There is a big difference between good teaching and bad teaching. That is all you can do really. Bill has become a very, very good teacher, so you are not wasting your money and you are definitely not wasting your time on this.#affiliatemarketingcourses


So, there you have it. My honest, real, Pool Side Profits Review! If you buy from my link I have some unannounced bonuses. I shouldn't have to mention it but I am always available to help you! I mean it. On a few previous posts which by the way, if you don't like this program there are some below that are very good, but my point is they have a sign up form also! So sign up because you WILL get some very interesting information and maybe a product or 2 of my own that I sell to a select few people for $37, $99 and $299. Anyway, I digress!

My bonuses are a pretty good size zip file full of some really great teaching courses on everything from affiliate marketing to Youtube marketing. Sort of an encyclopedia if you will of the different facets of internet marketing! The value is $499!! So if you buy through my link, send over your Paypal receipt and I will send you out that bonus, which is awesome!


Thank you for reading, viewing and continuing to follow this blog. I appreciate it more than you know! Bye for now.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment