Thursday, July 28, 2016

Video Spinn Review Look At This Before You Buy!#videomarketingtools#videomethodsforsmallbusiness

Video Spinn Review!


LOOK AT THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!

 

Video Spinn by Anthony Aires is one of the easiest and best ways to manipulate videos I have seen in quite awhile.

This is my honest Video Spinn Review!

Here is my video review and I don't want to tie you up with this long drawn out blog posts! This thing works everyone. If you are someone that has wanted to try local marketing, you could land customers left and right with this thing, because with about 4 clicks of your mouse you can ultimately end up with up to 100 different videos with different targeted keywords!! Think about that for an instant. Think of the amount of power you will get publishing say, 100 videos with different keywords for your local dentist or optometrist?

 

Well chances are a few of those keywords are going to rank. What does that mean?? That means that they are going to get leads off of the video someone just watched!! Simple right? Well not so fast, but there is power in numbers!! Oh just watch the video....

The Link to the Sales Page is right inside the video!! Buy it, it is well worth the $21-$22 bucks he's charging. Actually this course should be $247 all day long! So, here you go............. 


Sorry for the length but there is a lot to cover here! So to roll this up with a pretty bow. You can basically add, intros, outros, transitions, background music,images, video clips and then just quickly edit them and out comes 100 videos with different targeted keywords! I mean do you know how long that would take you to do manually?? DAYS!!! This is done in about 30 seconds! So just for that feature right there, the course is worth the money. Then you start looking at how many of those hundred might hit a really great keyword that hasn't been uncovered and boom you start getting all of this traffic! That's why I think it could be great if you are a local marketer trying to get a business noticed, or an affiliate marketer trying to promote a product or hey!!!!! Even a guy on YouTube like me making 1 review video for this product and turn it into 100 review videos with different keywords!! So here's the link again;

GET INSTANT ACCESS TO VIDEO SPINN!

This is a great, easy to use, program that has a very short learning curve and a lot of different applications! Like I said in the video, you can use this to be a local business video consultant, use it on physical products, on SaaS promotions, whatever you are trying to get traffic to! This is a fantastic and affordable way to do all of that and more!

As a matter of fact, I want to start a small group of people that buys this course and make it a mastermind group, just to brainstorm about all the uses this really has! Believe me, I am ahead of you! I already have 9 ways to make money with this product. There are not many products you can say that about!! Right? So here is the link once more. This is YOUR LAST CHANCE!!

CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE VIDEO SPINN SALES PAGE!!

How many people want to be in this group with me? We have to limit it. Let's say I am going to cut it off at......

20. So the first 20 people that send me their Paypal receipts will be included in the mastermind group. Hey don't scoff at this either. You know how many people get wealthy from being in the right mastermind group?? A LOT!!#howtorankvideos

So that's it from here! I will keep people posted when and if the group fills up! I certainly hope it does because I think this is a great product for it!!

So hopefully, see you on the other side!! In the Mastermind Group!! Now that is an exclusive type of bonus!!! Take care,

Joe

P.S. I was just giving this mastermind some thought. I just spoke to a friend of mine and we discussed this idea. I have decided to limit it to 20 people still but only the people who are serious about doing it which means you have to purchase at least the first 2 OTO's to be considered. It would be nice to have everyone buy all 3 OTO's I just don't know if we will get there. I hope so but I think this is a reasonable request. So that's the scoop on that. Over and out!! For Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment